- The selection of the screen mesh is not suitable: if the mesh is too high and the mesh hole is smaller than the diameter of the printing material particles, the mesh will be blocked; Poor performance of graphic level;
- Before making the screen, the screen should be degreased and decontaminated to ensure that the photosensitive film and the screen are firmly combined, so that the screen with fine graphics and text can be produced, and the printing life of the screen can be extended.
- In plate making, the drying of the photosensitive adhesive layer on the screen plate should be sufficient, and the time for printing the plate should be just right. After the screen is developed, a post-exposure treatment is added, which is beneficial to increase the printing life of the screen.
- In the process of screen printing, the blade of the squeegee should be in good contact with the surface of the glass product. If it does not match or the blade of the squeegee is not sharp, it will inevitably cause the outline and subtle levels of the picture and text to be blurred and overprinted. Don’t wait. Note that the “cross” positioning marks on the multi-color overprinted screen should be consistent and have good overlap.
- Before screen printing, it is necessary to remove oil stains, dust and sundries on the surface of acrylic products. The removal methods are: use dilute hydrochloric acid to remove sodium ions from acrylic products, thereby improving the adhesion strength of acrylic and printing materials; alcohol and acetone can also be used. Or wipe with trichloroethylene to remove oil stains.
- Acrylic products should be placed in the screen printing place before screen printing, and their dimensions should be measured before screen printing, so that the screen distance and squeegee pressure during screen printing can be well controlled, so that fine images and texts are clear and layered. Good feeling, consistent color shades.
- Increase the pressure of the squeegee during screen printing, so that the printing material can fill the surface of the acrylic product, so that the combination is firm.
- To distinguish the two sides of the acrylic sheet
- Some quality problems stem from the ingredients, temperature and time control of printing materials.
Analysis of Quality Problems in Screen Printing of Acrylic Products
January 27, 2022